Before Camp

What is your goal for camp? Why are you coming on camp? My Goal For Camp is to get better at not having the fear of heights hopefully i will get better at heights when I go on the high ropes. I am going to camp because it is going to be a fun time and I am going to learn new things.


What skills, strengths, qualities, powers do you possess that will help you have a really successful camp experience? When I go on camp I will use the learning power Being Me I will use that Learning Power because I will just be my self and make my own choices.


What will you do if you have a problem at camp? Who will you speak to? What will help you solve your problem? If I have a problem at camp I will talk to my friends first and then I will talk to my dad. It will help to solve my problem if we can just replace something.


How will you be an effective team member in your car group, activity group and cabin group? What will we see or hear? You will see me being sensible and maybe having a little joke with my friends you will also see me having fun and enjoying the new activities I am doing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Character Description

My Pepeha 2017

IE Presenting