My Future Script

This is my My future script and I am soon to show you the video.



Opening scene…I am going to slide out from under a vehicle and introduce myself. (Introduction.   Hello I am Callum and I am your number one mechanic if you are looking for a mechanic apprentice I am totally the one for the job.)

To show skill #1 Work Skills- I am going to pull of a part from a car and explain to the camera my work skills. (I am going to be leaning into the car engine bay and unbolt something to pull out the I am going to show the camera and tell them about my good hand skills and why you need to have good hand skills to be a mechanic.)

To show skill #2 For the driving skills scene I am going to be driving dads breakdown van threw the yard. (I will be standing there and get someone to ring dad's phone and I will answer it and pretend to go to a breakdown so I will drive dads breakdown van Through the yard being filmed.

To show skill #3 For my communication skills I am going to get Blake is going to ask if he can book in for his ute to be serviced.)-Hey bro Im Callum how can I help you-Blake Yea can I book in for My Hilux to get serviced-Me Yea I can do it later.

To show skill #4 Mechanical Skills-To show my mechanical skills I will just be under a car.-I will be being filmed being under the car and the I will have a rachet to make clicking sounds to make it sound like I am doing some work under the vehicle.

To show skill #Business Skills-To show my business skills I will be sitting at the desk.-I will be sitting at the desk playing with job cards and other papers I will be pretending to be typing into the computer.

To show skill #6 Hand skills-To show my hand skills I will be thumbling a spanner or something-I will be thumbling the spanner and then catch it to show the camera how great my hand skills are.

Conclusion…Thank you for watching my job application and I hope you pick me because I am your number one mechanic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Character Description

What Would Happen On Your Best Day Ever?

Rugby Celabration