Weekly Reflection

This week was not such a good week for me because I made some bad choices on Wednesday so I ended up somewhere else away from the class on Thursday, out of this the lesson I learnt was to not get to big for your boots and treat other people how you would like to be treated.Too solve my attitude and behaviour I am going to stay quite and not sit next to my friends because then I will get some more work done and and i have noticed I am a different person around my friends anyway. Something good this week was Tuesday because after school I went to BMX and I didn't do to bad so I was proud of myself first race I got a second not far behind the first-placer,second race I got a second again,but this time I was a little bit more behind the first-placer. Third race I managed to pull of the gate quicker witch lead me right next to my challenger an where I lose my chance of getting first i was in front of him at that point in this race,I was telling myself not to mess up and keep my speed up I cam around the last corner and crossed the line first.The last race was quite the same excepted he was a bit closer behind me but I still managed to get First.

Comments

  1. Good reflection callum. Maybe Next time check your punctuation and reread it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Smashed My Nose

The Impact Around Trucks And Transport

If I Meet Richie McCaw