Olympics

Recently the olympics have been happening in Rio So far New Zealand is fourteenth on the leaderboard. I have been watching the 7s,Swimming,Gymnastics,Cycling,Shotput,Rowing,hockey, and anything that is on tv that I feel like watching. I have mostly enjoyed watching 7s because I won’t to learn how to play well, Because I am entering the AIMS games for 7s rugby. I really like 7s rugby because I love rugby and I enjoy playing on the field when there's less players. I like it because we have more room on the field and we can run wider and longer. Unfortunately the Womens New Zealand sevens team lost their final against Australia and the Mens New Zealand sevens team lost their semi-final against fiji.

Comments

  1. Good post Callum,it's sad that the men's and woman's rugby lost though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Character Description

What Would Happen On Your Best Day Ever?

Rugby Celabration