IE Seek Of Approvel Blogpost

  • What is it I hope I will come to understand more deeply through this inquiry?

  • -I Hope I will learn more about the impact around stock trucks and how much they have changed in the past,I will also hope to learn about how much the transport of them has changed.

  • What knowledge might I need to help move towards this understanding?

  • I will need to now about the stock truck and what they do and how the do it.

  • What is it I hope to be able to do more competently?(skills)

  • At the end I hope to be able to reach a better stranded with building because my creation is going to be lots to do with building. I also hope to be heaps better at researching and know how to google other questions to my big question.

  • What learning powers will this inquiry help me practice and develop further?  (Explain this)

  • Threw this project I think i will get better at being resilience because I will lean not to give up I think I will also get better at creativity because my creation is really creative.

Comments

  1. Awesome ideas for your reflection Callum. Thank you for thinking more carefully about the skills will learn about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looks like your are going good with your IE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would look better if you didn't have the questions above it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Character Description

My Pepeha 2017

IE Presenting