My Pepeha 2017

Pepeha
Ko _________________Mount Te Aroha______________________ (mountain) toku maunga
My mountain is  ____Mount Te Aroha________________________________.

Ko _______________Piako River________________________________ (river) toku awa
My river is _______________The Piako River___________________________.

Ko _________________Coromandle Pinesula_____________________ (sea/harbour) toku moana
My harbour/sea is __________________Coromandle Pinensula_________________________.
Ko ____________New Zealand_____________________________ (tribe/nationality) toku iwi.
My tribe is ________New Zealand______________________________________.
No ___________New Zealand_______________________________ (place where you are from)
I am from _______________New Zealand________________________________.

Ko____________Ngatea Primary School________________________________(school) toku Kura
My School is_______Ngatea Primary School_____________________________________.

Ko ________________Graeme______________________________ (father) toku matua
My father is ______________Graeme__________________________________.

Ko ______________________Jackie_________________________ (mother) toku whaea
My mother is ________________Jackie________________________________.

Ko _________________Callum_______________________________(your name) toku ingoa
My name is __________Callum____________________________________.

No Reira, Tena koutou, Tena Koutou, Tena Tatou Katoa



Therefore, greetings to you, greetings to you, greetings to us all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Character Description

IE Presenting